Sunday 6 March 2016

Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette - Soft Taupe and Plum Smoky Eye


Hi guys, and welcome to my first tutorial using the oh-so coveted Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette, the more... romantic-toned of the Chocolate Bar trio. I absolutely love the soft plums and taupes that dominate this palette, and wanted to create something day-time appropriate, but also with enough oomph to launch it into night-time sultriness.

Here are the colours in all their loveliness:



I'm waffling (I can't help it when it comes to eyeshadow) - let's crack on!



Other products used...

Face - 



  • Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - Vanille Clair
  • Mac Prep + Prime Skin Base
  • Nyx Blush - Taupe
  • Clinique Cheek Pop Blush - Rosy Pop
Lips - 
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil - Naked2
  • Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Lipstick - Dynamic

I really hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Which is your favourite Chocolate Bar palette? What would you like to see next! Let me know! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment