Thursday 17 March 2016

Natural Eyes and Ombre Lips Tutorial


Hi everyone! So today I thought it was about time I gave a little more love to the lips, and let the eyes take a beat seat for a while. This look is very easy, but is still dramatic. The ombre lip trend is very popular lately, and I can see why; it adds an extra somethin' somethin' to any look, and the soft gradient effect creates the illusion of bigger lips (which petite mouthed girls like myself can appreciate!)

First the eyes (I used the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette for this, but you can literally use any light brown and champagne eyeshadows)


And the lips...(Sorry if my lips look a bit blah - I was having a crappy lip day)


_________________________________________________________________

Other products use,..

  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil - Venom
  • Maybelline Sensational Creamy Matte - Siren in Scarlet (lightly applied)
  • Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - Vanille Clair
  • Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer
  • Clinique Cheek Pop - Rosy Pop
  • Anastasia Brow Wiz - Dark Brown
  • L'Oreal Superliner Perfect Slim Black
- Soph

0 comments:

Post a Comment