Saturday 2 April 2016

Zoeva Graphic Eyes+ Box - Swatches


ZOEVA GRAPHIC EYES

Zoeva Graphic Eyes+ Box is a limited edition set set of 16 eyeliners (and a sharpener), ranging from muted tones to jewel colours. The set is arranged so that cool colours sit on the left, and warm tones on the right. I appreciate the artistic layout of the '+' logo in the centre of the box, but it is a bit unnecessary. The set costs £65 but has a value of £115 (as each eyeliner retails for £7). I purchased mine from beautybay.com, but it's also available on Zoeva's website.

As I want to really review each colour in depth, I will be splitting this up into four parts, but for now let's ogle the swatches!

ZOEVA GRAPHIC EYES
ZOEVA GRAPHIC EYES

3 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    hope you don't mind my contacting you this way.

    I'm kinda late to the party, so to speak, and just discovered Zoeva. It seems I missed some interesting colors I now am slightly desperate to try & get anyway -- but with little to no options.

    Do you happen to have your Cool Factor Graphic Eyes+ eye pencil still, and if yes, would you consider selling it?

    I know we're mid-corona crisis worldwide, but once it's over, I'd very much like to buy it, if possible. Hope we can work something out, I've been searching allover for it!

    I'm on eBay since -99, in case you want references of some kind. Also participated on makeupalley.com between -99 to around -08, back when it was also a makeup swapping site.

    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi agatolca

      I'm really sorry for responding so late to this comment. I haven't been active on this blog for a while (though I'm hoping t resurrect it quite soon!) I'm afraid I don't have this pencil anymore, I'm really sorry :( I hope you can find something that is a suitable replacement.

      Delete
    2. Hey, that's totally fine but thanks for getting back to me. I did manage to get one elsewhere after all.:)

      MAC's Industrial is te exact same, btw (also disc'd though).

      Delete