Thursday 21 April 2016

Lilac Sparkle Makeup Tutorial


Hi guys! Welcome to another tutorial featuring my favourite colour - PURPLE! I don't wear this colour enough (probably because I'm constantly experimenting with my ridiculously huge hoard of make-up...) This look is using ANOTHER Lit Cosmetics Glitter - Disco Diva. I think I might just set up a direct debit to Lit Cosmetics but ANYWHO. I hope you enjoy!

LILAC MAKEUP TUTORIAL
LILAC MAKEUP TUTORIAL
LILAC MAKEUP TUTORIAL


Finished look

________________________________________________________________________________

Product used...
- Makeup Gallery Colour Story Eyshadow - Deep Plum 17 (step 1)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Betrayal (step 3)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Aura (step 4)
- Sleek Ultra Matte V2 palette - Highness (step 5 and 8)
- Lit Cosmetics Glitter - Disco Diva (step 6)
- L'oreal Superliner Perfect Slim Black Intense (step 7)
- Nyx Micro Brow - Brunette
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
- Make-up Revolution Contour Kit (contour)
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
- Urban Decay Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tint - Crush
- Nyx Lip Liner - Rose
- MAC Cremesheen Lipstick - Shy Girl
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss - Dainty

- Soph

0 comments:

Post a Comment